Operating within a foreign-trade zone offers the following duty and tax relief:
Locating your operation in a trade zone offers many advantages to manufacturers, processors, importers and exporters. In the Greater Hartford Foreign-Trade Zone, you can:
- Store goods free of duty, tax or bond.
- Avoid quotas when you manufacture, repackage, process, assemble, test, clean, repair and relabel goods for re-export.
- Apply the “Made in U.S.A.” label if the value added in the trade zone is over 50%
- Avoid duties and quotas on materials lost in the manufacturing process.
- Inspect goods and all papers, licenses and permits before paying duties.
- Secure, fireproof warehousing
- Experienced Foreign-Trade Zone staff
- Foreign-Trade Zone subzone possibilities.
Bradley International Airport
P.O. Box 877,Windsor Locks, CT 06096
860-292-1292 Fax 860-627-7619Email: firstname.lastname@example.org